Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Before proceeding it is important that you read the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully.
These conditions are the basis upon which bookings are accepted. If you do not agree with the following Terms and Conditions of Sale then please do not proceed to book tickets for Illuminate Adelaide.
COVID - 19
For any attendance requirements due to COVID-19 restrictions please refer to the latest information from SA Health.
Illuminate Adelaide may update COVID-safe requirements for any event as directed by SA Health. All ticket buyers will be notified of updates relating to COVID-19.
Terms and Conditions for partner Ticket Sellers
Illuminate Adelaide partners with a number of trusted providers to ticket our events. These ticket sellers each have their own Terms and Conditions - as linked below. When purchasing tickets you must agree to their Terms and Conditions:
Adelaide Zoo: https://www.zoossa.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Events sold through Adelaide Zoo are: Light Creatures.
Events sold through Ticketek are: The Gorillaz, The Avalanches
Events sold through IWannaTicket are: Light Cycles, Ouchhh Studio | Wisdom of AI Light, KLASSIK underground, Unsound, Electric Playground and Ice Skating events
Please view the SA Government consumer guidelines for selling and purchasing tickets to events here. The only official agency for this event is Illuminate Adelaide through our authorised ticketing providers. There is no authorised ticket re-seller of Illuminate Adelaide tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: Only tickets purchased via authorised agencies should be considered reliable. If you purchase tickets through Facebook, Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale or the like, you risk that these tickets are fake, void or have previously been cancelled.
Conditions of Entry
Please remember to stay home if you are feeling unwell. Illuminate Adelaide will be delivered under approved COVID Safe plans and in adherence to strict guidelines as set out by SA Health.
For full Conditions Of Entry, click here.
Purchase and Payment Methods
- Purchases can be made online via the BOOK link listed on each event page.
- VISA, Mastercard and debit cards are accepted.
- American Express and Diners Card are not accepted.
- Illuminate Adelaide box offices do not accept cash.
Pricing, Fees and Charges
- Advertised ticket prices are in $AUD and include GST where applicable.
- Advertised ticket prices are exclusive of credit card Merchant Services fees (MSF). The MSF is calculated at 2% of the entire dollar value of each order.
- The MSF is the only transaction fee "outside" or "in addition" to the transaction.
Children (under 18), patrons holding a Pensioner Concession Card, Centrelink Health Care card, Seniors Card or Veteran Card; and Full-time students are entitled to concession prices on tickets for certain Illuminate Adelaide events. Proof of valid concession may be requested at the time of purchase and may be required upon entry to the venue.
Children aged under 4 years are able to attend Light Cycles, Light Creatures, Electric Playground and Ouchhh Studio | Wisdom of AI Light free of charge but a $0 ticket is required for entry.
Illuminate Adelaide is an affiliate of Companion Card. Companion Card holders are entitled to a second ticket at no cost to all Illuminate Adelaide events for their companion. To book please contact the relevant ticketing provider (listed on individual event pages).
Ticket and Delivery Terms
- Upon successful completion of your purchase, a confirmation email is sent to your nominated email address with your e-ticket(s) and receipt attached. Tickets should be received within 1 hour, if not please check your junk or spam folder.
- Tickets can be scanned by venue staff from your phone. If you prefer to print out your tickets at home, just make sure you pop them in the correct recycling bin afterwards.
- The event does not offer a ticket resale facility. Tickets purchased via unauthorised third-party sellers may not be valid, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Unauthorised sale or duplication of your ticket may result in you being denied entry to the venue. The venue and/or the event manager are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by such unauthorised sale or duplication. In the event that duplicate copies of a ticket are presented at the gate, we reserve the right to deny entry to all parties.
Please choose your tickets carefully as we do not provide refunds or exchanges.
In accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Event Ticketing, event management does not offer refunds including for the following reasons:
- Failure to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Changes to the line-up/program
- Inclement/severe weather (this is an all-weather event)
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Event dissatisfaction
- Fear of exposure to COVID-19
As per standard industry practice, Illuminate Adelaide does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or where a booking has been made by a patron in error. If you are unable to use tickets you have purchased, we encourage you to pass them on to family/friends.
In the unlikely event that Illuminate Adelaide cannot proceed, you will receive a refund. There is no need to request a refund in this case - Illuminate Adelaide will advise you by email that a refund will be processed.
In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.
If you have an exchange or refund enquiry please email [email protected] prior to the session booked for. Ultimately, the decision to refund lies with Illuminate Adelaide.
For full Australian ticketing codes of practice, please visit www.liveperformance.com.au
Protecting Your Data
When it comes to your ticket purchase, one of the ways we protect your information is through an external payment processor (eWay) for billing merchandise and other service charges. It is a dedicated private connection, with enhanced security features such as digital envelopes and content keys. Utilising our system security features including encrypted communication between our payment gateway and the merchant server, such that your credit card information and anonymity are protected.
This page was last updated 16 June 2022