Website Terms of Service
These are our Website Terms of Service which govern your use of the Illuminate Adelaide website
Using this website means that you accept these Terms of Service.
The purchase of tickets is covered by our Ticketing Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions communicated at the time of sale or upon entry to an event.
While we’ve written these Terms of Service in plain language, it’s good to understand what we mean when we use the following terms.
- Illuminate Adelaide means Illuminate Adelaide Foundation Ltd. ABN 67 639 517 838
- We, Our or Us means Illuminate Adelaide
- You or Your means the person reading these terms
- Cookie No, not the chocolate-chip kind. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on a user’s computer by the user’s web browser. You may sometimes hear these referred to as web cookies, Internet cookies, HTTP cookies or browser cookies. Cookies themselves don’t identify the individual user, just the electronic device used.
- This website means Illuminate Adelaide’s website (https://www.illuminateadelaide.com/).
The material on this website is protected by copyright. You may use it for your own personal and non-commercial purpose only. You must not otherwise use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute this material without written permission from us.
You must not use any logos or other trademarks displayed on this website or modify them in any way without written permission from us or from their lawful owner.
This website contains links to other websites (third parties) which we don’t control and are not responsible for the content hosted on these websites.
We do not guarantee that these links, the websites they link to or content that they link to, will be functional, accurate, secure or up to date. These links do not mean that we necessarily endorse the information, views, goods or services supplied by these third parties.
Access to this website
As long as you comply with these Terms of Service, we grant you (as the User of this website) a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to access and use this website.
We do not guarantee that the site:
- will be accessible (whether wholly or partly) at all times; or
- is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses this website or any data on such a computer.
You are responsible for configuring technology you use to access this website. You should use your own virus protection software.
We may suspend or withdraw the availability of all or any part of this website for business, operational or any other reason at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal (but are not required to do so).
You are also responsible for ensuring all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
While we aim to ensure all information contained on this website is always accurate and up to date, details may change without notice. We take no responsibility for outdated or inaccurate information.
Content may change at any time in order to keep our website accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that you check back for relevant content where it applies to you.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- Use the site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- Use this website to collect or harvest data of other Users;
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, to persons whose details you obtained from this website; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of this website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use of this website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this website;
- Use any robot, spider data scrapers, viruses or other software which may threaten the integrity and security of this website;
- Use any manual or automated process to monitor or copy any of the material on this website or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or which may cause damage to, or violate the privacy of our data or the data of third parties and other Users;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this website, the server on which this website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website;
- Attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
Your access to and use of this website is at your risk. To the extent applicable under the law, we do not accept any liability in relation to your use of this website.
Security & Privacy
We do not guarantee that this website is free from viruses or other material that could affect your device. You should take your own precautions against these risks.
These Terms of Service record the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter. It supersedes any prior understandings or agreements between the parties in connection with it.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any transactions governed by it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of South Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in South Australia.
If you have any questions about these terms, contact us by emailing [email protected]
Changes to this policy
Sometimes it’s necessary for us to update these terms and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If a change occurs, it will be updated here on our website.
Last updated 21 April 2022